We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
In the search for an easy beginner's crochet project? Even if you're an intermediate or advanced crocheter, this is a simple crochet blanket pattern for all skill levels. This is a very customizable crochet pattern and allows much room for creativity. This easy DIY blanket is convenient and fun!
From the Blogger: "This pattern is suitable for beginners/intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80 m) is about 3000 m, however it's totally up to you how much yarn you want to use! I used 20 colours in total, in the end the equivalent of about 10 skeins was used (3 for bordering). So go puzzle a little bit about how you want to do it and be sure to have fun!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size1.00 x 1.80m
- Various colours of acrylic yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions