We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"There isn't often a day when you won't find me without a crochet hook or my knitting needles in my hands! Turning these loves into a full-time career that fulfills my desire for creativity is like a dream come true."
Kim Guzman is an award-winning teacher and crochet pattern designer. She writes a variety of patterns including garments, home decor, accessories and gift items.
Kim has authored 14 books, most of them in her favorite form of crochet--Tunisian crochet. Tunisian crochet offers Kim more flexibility in her designing due to its unique look, which can mimic knitting or weaving, depending on the stitches used while still maintaining crochet's ease. Being able to combine these looks together in one project brings all needlework together and makes Tunisian crochet a favorite among many.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With that baby shower a week away, you need to produce a blanket that looks far more impressive than the time it actually took to… Continue reading: "Rippling Rainbow Blanket Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions