We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Emi Harrington, has been crafting in one way or another ever since she can remember! Her love of crafts began at a very early age, and she is constantly in "crafting mode." Papier-mache, Woodworking, Jewelry making, Sculpting, Wood Carving, Oil Painting, Painting in Acrylics, Clay making, Card Making, Sewing, Knitting and Crochet, are just some of her interests.
She has sold her paintings at local galleries, and craft exhibits, toured the craft show circuit as a vendor, designed craft projects for magazines, taught painting through continuing education classes, and has been knitting and crocheting for approximately 50 years. You can see some of her designs at www.Hectanooga.etsy.com., where her simplified, but still stylish, patterns can be purchased. And best of all, you can sell the items you make using her patterns! Many designers don’t allow that.
Emilda's Projects Have Been Published In:
- Crafts’n Things
- Crafting Traditions
- Leisure Arts Publications
- Bazaar Best-Sellers
- Crafts Plus
- Highlights for Children
- Craft Works
- Crafty Kids
Emi's Crochet Patterns and Tutorials on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
- How Do I Crochet: Chain Stitch and Single Crochet
- How Do I Crochet: Left Handed
- How Do I Crochet: Double Crochet Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Magic Circle
- How Do I Crochet: Cable Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Basketweave Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Checkerboard Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Crazy Shell Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Half Double Crochet Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: In the Round
- How Do I Crochet: Picot Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Seed Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Treble Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Tunisian Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Popcorn Stitch
- How Do I Crochet: Left Handed Double Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Yarn fanatics know that while crocheting and knitting both use yarn, they're very different art forms. So if you're fan of both… Continue reading: "Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions