Throws Worked in the Round
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Colorful, fun and eye catching afghans… everyone loves to cuddle up under a soft, warm throw! Throws Worked in the Round is a 48-page crochet pattern book featuring 8 magnificent patterns to choose from. Whether you love the style of a granny square throw or something a bit more unique, this lovely book will have something just for you. Each pattern is designed to work in the round and has various shapes and sizes to choose from. This book is truly a must have for every crochet library.
The simple, classic look of the Weekend-Wonder Giant Granny Square Throw (pg. 2) is a fun project that is perfect for a beginner. Have you been looking for a uniquely shaped afghan pattern? The 7 Point Star Throw (pg. 14) is a colorful and whimsical pattern with an Intermediate rating. My personal favorite is the Circle Lapghan (pg. 41); this afghan is rated easy, but has a designer look. Another project that was top on my list was the Colorful Twist and Turns Throw (pg. 9); the eye catching circle in a rectangle blanket is very intriguing.
This informational pattern book is a pleasure to read. It has well-written patterns, diagrams and tons of helpful information. It is also a perfect take along project book! It is compact in size and has an easy to read large print. You will love this book and treasure your finished work of art that you make from one of these great crochet afghan patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- 50 Ripple Stitches Book
- Homespun Vintage: 20 Timeless Knit and Crochet Projects
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from Americas State Fairs: 40 Prize-Winning Crocheted Designs
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Crochet Love
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions