One-Skein Baby Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
One-Skein Baby Projects
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Having a new baby in the family is the greatest joy in the world. Whether you're a new mom, a grandma, an aunt or a friend, you'll most certainly want a gift to give that new bundle. In One-Skein Baby Projects you'll find a quick baby gift from a single ball of yarn.
This is a 32-page book full of nine cute baby crochet patterns including a hat, booties, a bib, toys and clothes. Each design is an easy crochet pattern so the beginner crocheter and veteran crocheter can work up any one of these patterns.
Different crochet stitches are used throughout the book. From single crochet to double crochet to front post double crochet and even the cluster stitch, there are beautiful stitches that show while you work up a project. In the back of the book are guides on how to do certain stitches, but you can also watch the Leisure Arts videos as well. You'll also find the yarn information in the back of the book for each pattern.
The Snow Bear Lovey on page 19 is one of my favorites. I'm a true believer that babies need to have something to make them feel comfortable and safe. These lovies really do the trick and also help them sleep when they can snuggle up with it (assuming they're a bit bigger than newborn). The lovey uses light weight yarn in just two colors. What I appreciate about this design is that the face is all made of yarn instead of beads or buttons; this is definitely a safe version. The Snow Bear Lovey is the perfect cuddly friend for any baby.
If you're looking for a quick crochet pattern to work up that uses minimal amounts of yarn then you'll love One-Skein Baby Projects. Quick and thrifty gifts can be worked up in no time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Snowflake Afghan Corner to Corner Crochet Pattern has a vintage look with its traditional Christmas pattern and use of two… Continue reading: "Snowflake Afghan Corner to Corner Crochet Pattern"
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- Shaped Afghans
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Throws Worked in the Round
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Crochet Gift List from Crochet Today!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Inspiring Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Fireside Throw Blanket
- Cozy Man Cave Throw
- Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- Granny Square Afghan
- Black And White Granny Square Blanket Throw
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions