50 Ripple Stitches Book
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
50 Ripple Stitches
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Darla Sims has written the ultimate crochet pattern book for crocheters that are obsessed with the ripple stitch. Just as the tagline says, this crochet book is "A must-have reference book of fabulous ripple stitches!" Flipping through the book, I couldn't help but "ooooh" and "ahhh" at all the new ripple stitches. Each one seems even more exciting than the next and immediately my thoughts went to how I can use these stitches to create gorgeous afghans. Just imagine the royal ripple afghans made with the Gemstone Stitch or the happy holidays afghans crocheted with the Mistletoe Ripple. With patterns for just about every occasion you can think of, this crochet stitch book is great for the creative crocheter.
Each pattern is easily understandable for both beginners and advanced crocheters. Complete with pattern notes, special stitch explanations, and a standard stitch guide in the back, this book has it all. The ripple stitch is a versatile pattern that every crocheter shoudl learn at some point. My favorite afghan at home is a large ripple afghan that my great aunt crocheted for my family. We treasure it and use it often on chilly nights. Use this ripple crochet book to crochet an afghan that will be cherished by your family for years to come.
Read NextQuilt-Inspired Throws
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Take a break from the stress of everyday life with the Restful Corner to Corner Crochet Throw. Crochet can be such a relaxing hobby… Continue reading: "Restful Corner to Corner Crochet Throw"
- Quilt-Inspired Throws
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- Learn Bruges Lace Book
- Enter to win a copy of Beginner's Guide to Crochet Motifs!
- Granny Squares Now: Dozens of Fresh Takes on a Crochet Classic
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- The Big Book of Crochet Stitches Review
- Enter to win the little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Throws Worked in the Round
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zig-zag Blanket
- Easy Texture Blanket Crochet Pattern
- A Quick & Easy Modern Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Neutral Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Free Crochet Pattern: Easy To Make Blanket
- Quick One Color Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Baby Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions