50 Ripple Stitches Book
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
50 Ripple Stitches
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Darla Sims has written the ultimate crochet pattern book for crocheters that are obsessed with the ripple stitch. Just as the tagline says, this crochet book is "A must-have reference book of fabulous ripple stitches!" Flipping through the book, I couldn't help but "ooooh" and "ahhh" at all the new ripple stitches. Each one seems even more exciting than the next and immediately my thoughts went to how I can use these stitches to create gorgeous afghans. Just imagine the royal ripple afghans made with the Gemstone Stitch or the happy holidays afghans crocheted with the Mistletoe Ripple. With patterns for just about every occasion you can think of, this crochet stitch book is great for the creative crocheter.
Each pattern is easily understandable for both beginners and advanced crocheters. Complete with pattern notes, special stitch explanations, and a standard stitch guide in the back, this book has it all. The ripple stitch is a versatile pattern that every crocheter shoudl learn at some point. My favorite afghan at home is a large ripple afghan that my great aunt crocheted for my family. We treasure it and use it often on chilly nights. Use this ripple crochet book to crochet an afghan that will be cherished by your family for years to come.
Read Next101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many children enjoy having security blankets to keep close to them at all times. This So Soft One Skein Security Blanket is probably… Continue reading: "So Soft One Skein Security Blanket"
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Enter to Win the Cozy Afghan Collection!
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Big Book of Crochet Afghans
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from Americas State Fairs: 40 Prize-Winning Crocheted Designs
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions