11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
50 Ripple Stitches Book
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
50 Ripple Stitches
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Darla Sims has written the ultimate crochet pattern book for crocheters that are obsessed with the ripple stitch. Just as the tagline says, this crochet book is "A must-have reference book of fabulous ripple stitches!" Flipping through the book, I couldn't help but "ooooh" and "ahhh" at all the new ripple stitches. Each one seems even more exciting than the next and immediately my thoughts went to how I can use these stitches to create gorgeous afghans. Just imagine the royal ripple afghans made with the Gemstone Stitch or the happy holidays afghans crocheted with the Mistletoe Ripple. With patterns for just about every occasion you can think of, this crochet stitch book is great for the creative crocheter.
Each pattern is easily understandable for both beginners and advanced crocheters. Complete with pattern notes, special stitch explanations, and a standard stitch guide in the back, this book has it all. The ripple stitch is a versatile pattern that every crocheter shoudl learn at some point. My favorite afghan at home is a large ripple afghan that my great aunt crocheted for my family. We treasure it and use it often on chilly nights. Use this ripple crochet book to crochet an afghan that will be cherished by your family for years to come.
Read NextOne-Skein Baby Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Chance to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Crochet at Home
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- Filet Afghans
- 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions