Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Publisher: Pottage Publishing
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Claire Bojczuk has written quite an incredible crochet book - unraveling even the most confusing parts about crochet in the easiest way imaginable.
I began to teach my little sister how to crochet earlier this year and ran into difficulties trying to explain stitches and how to hold a crochet hook. But I recently showed her this book and watched her take a hook and her yarn and begin to crochet all by herself. I asked her, "What made it so easy this time around?" and she replied, "The pictures really help, I can imitate them exactly. When I watch you crochet, I have to mirror what you do, but sometimes you move too quickly." She seems to really enjoy the detailed images this book provides.
Another benefit this book has to offer is left hand instructions. Not only does this book have instructions, it has images for left handed crocheters for each stitch. Bojczuk has thought of everything - no crocheter is left "out of the loop." This book is great for beginners who are just learning and experienced crocheters who want to practice or learn how to teach left-handed crochet. Once you've practiced the stitches, this book includes 11 crochet projects to make in written and symbol patterns. I'm a visual learner and the crochet charts really help me visualize how to do certain patterns.
With hints and tips along the way, Crochet Unravelled truly is "A clear and concise guide to learning crochet."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- The Big Book of Crochet Stitches Review
- Enter to win the little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Interlocking Crochet
- Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
- 50 Ripple Stitches Book
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions