11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Did you know there are more than 300 crochet blocks to choose from when designing crochet patterns? Yep, that's right, there are literally hundreds and you can find 300 of them inside this amazing book. 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects by Linda P. Schapper features 300 exquisite crochet blocks that you can incorporate into a crocheted tablecloth, crochet afghan, or anything you want!
This 250-page pattern book is a wonderful resource for crocheters of all skill levels. Whether you are just learning how to crochet, or you want to expand your crochet skills, the lessons and techniques you will find here will certainly help expand your skills.
The beginning of the book includes an overview of the most basic stitches in crochet and how to do them. You'll also find general instructions on how to join blocks, as well as a list of the international crochet symbols.
Once you've mastered the simple crochet stitches, it's time to expand your skills! There are 19 different chapters of patterns, each one including a handful of different block patterns to choose from using various stitches. For example, the Cluster chapter (pg 60) features 15 different crochet block patterns that are made using the cluster stitch, and the Picots chapter (pg. 130) includes 27 different designs to make with the Picot stitch. Other featured stitches include single crochet, double crochet, bobble, puff stitch, shells, and more. There are even chapters featuring circle designs, hexagons, floral patterns, sculptured blocks, small blocks, and even sampler blocks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Blanket of Roses Afghan
This crochet flower pattern is from 1984, but A Blanket of Roses Afghan is timeless. Add a touch of femininity to your decor with one… Continue reading: "A Blanket of Roses Afghan"
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Blankets for Every Baby
- Interlocking Crochet
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Filet Afghans
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- Our Best Baby Afghans
- Crochet Love
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions