300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Did you know there are more than 300 crochet blocks to choose from when designing crochet patterns? Yep, that's right, there are literally hundreds and you can find 300 of them inside this amazing book. 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects by Linda P. Schapper features 300 exquisite crochet blocks that you can incorporate into a crocheted tablecloth, crochet afghan, or anything you want!
This 250-page pattern book is a wonderful resource for crocheters of all skill levels. Whether you are just learning how to crochet, or you want to expand your crochet skills, the lessons and techniques you will find here will certainly help expand your skills.
The beginning of the book includes an overview of the most basic stitches in crochet and how to do them. You'll also find general instructions on how to join blocks, as well as a list of the international crochet symbols.
Once you've mastered the simple crochet stitches, it's time to expand your skills! There are 19 different chapters of patterns, each one including a handful of different block patterns to choose from using various stitches. For example, the Cluster chapter (pg 60) features 15 different crochet block patterns that are made using the cluster stitch, and the Picots chapter (pg. 130) includes 27 different designs to make with the Picot stitch. Other featured stitches include single crochet, double crochet, bobble, puff stitch, shells, and more. There are even chapters featuring circle designs, hexagons, floral patterns, sculptured blocks, small blocks, and even sampler blocks.
Read NextQuilt-Inspired Throws
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Take a break from the stress of everyday life with the Restful Corner to Corner Crochet Throw. Crochet can be such a relaxing hobby… Continue reading: "Restful Corner to Corner Crochet Throw"
- Quilt-Inspired Throws
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- Learn Bruges Lace Book
- Enter to win a copy of Beginner's Guide to Crochet Motifs!
- Granny Squares Now: Dozens of Fresh Takes on a Crochet Classic
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- The Big Book of Crochet Stitches Review
- Enter to win the little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Throws Worked in the Round
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zig-zag Blanket
- Easy Texture Blanket Crochet Pattern
- A Quick & Easy Modern Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Neutral Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Free Crochet Pattern: Easy To Make Blanket
- Quick One Color Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Baby Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions