300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Did you know there are more than 300 crochet blocks to choose from when designing crochet patterns? Yep, that's right, there are literally hundreds and you can find 300 of them inside this amazing book. 300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects by Linda P. Schapper features 300 exquisite crochet blocks that you can incorporate into a crocheted tablecloth, crochet afghan, or anything you want!
This 250-page pattern book is a wonderful resource for crocheters of all skill levels. Whether you are just learning how to crochet, or you want to expand your crochet skills, the lessons and techniques you will find here will certainly help expand your skills.
The beginning of the book includes an overview of the most basic stitches in crochet and how to do them. You'll also find general instructions on how to join blocks, as well as a list of the international crochet symbols.
Once you've mastered the simple crochet stitches, it's time to expand your skills! There are 19 different chapters of patterns, each one including a handful of different block patterns to choose from using various stitches. For example, the Cluster chapter (pg 60) features 15 different crochet block patterns that are made using the cluster stitch, and the Picots chapter (pg. 130) includes 27 different designs to make with the Picot stitch. Other featured stitches include single crochet, double crochet, bobble, puff stitch, shells, and more. There are even chapters featuring circle designs, hexagons, floral patterns, sculptured blocks, small blocks, and even sampler blocks.
Read NextOne-Skein Baby Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wrap yourself up in this cozy Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern throw after a day spent outside in the snow. This V-stitch crochet… Continue reading: "Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- Interlocking Crochet
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Throws Worked in the Round
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Enter to Win the
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions