We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Filet crochet is a beautiful crochet technique that has many applications, including crochet afghans. Inside Filet Afghans by Michele Mireau, you will find eight charted crochet afghan patterns that work up surprisingly quick. Designs include a delicate butterfly, easy geometrics, floral motifs, birds, and more.
If you're new to filet crochet, then don't fret because this book includes a quick introduction to filet crochet and a sample chart. Essentially, filet crochet is nothing more than a decorative design technique that features pictures, motifs, or patterns that are created by solid and open blocks; each blog combines two crochet stitches: chain and double crochet. If you know how to do these two crochet stitches, then you should not have any problem mastering the art of filet crochet! All of the crochet afghan patterns inside Filet Afghans have an "Easy" skill level.
If you need a refresher about general crochet terms, then simply refer to the handy dandy Instructions page at the back of this crochet pattern book. Here, you will find useful information such as common crochet abbreviations, gauge information, helpful hints, and even fringe techniques.
Choose from eight lovely designs inside this 30-page pattern book including the Blue Seagull Fantasy, Blueberry Diamonds, Lilac Mosaic, Pink Butterfly, and more.
Read NextOne-Skein Baby Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Filet Afghans
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
- Enter for a chance to win Sportacular Afghans!
- 50 Ripple Stitches Book
- Throws Worked in the Round
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions