Striped Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Crochet a modern striped baby blanket using two strands of worsted weight yarn. This free crochet blanket pattern is perfect for beginners because it uses only double crochet stitches. The striped blanket works up quickly and is a little bit squishy, thanks to the double strands of yarn. I used a 10 mm crochet hook and about 720 yards each of Lion Brand Pound of Love "Denim" and "Oxford Grey." You could add tassels or a border to personalize the blanket. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inches = 4 rows of 9 dc
Finished Size36 x 42 inches
720 yards of Lion Brand Pound of Love - Denim
720 yards of Lion Brand Pound of Love - Oxford Grey
12 mm crochet hook (for starting chain)
10 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions