Pink Daisy Garden Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Looking for a DIY baby girl gift idea? Look no further than this Pink Daisy Garden Baby Blanket. A fun DIY baby blanket, this pink crochet afghan is light and airy. Perfect for DIY baby shower gift ideas, this blanket is a kid-friendly project. Not only is this an affordable gift idea but it's also customizable. You can make this crochet blanket pattern into any size and can even change the color combination! Have fun with this girl's crochet project!
From the Blogger: "This beautiful pink blanket can be made any size. It's a perfect present for a baby girl. I have also included tips on how to block each square and the final blanket."
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny size you like. Just make as many squares as you need.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions