This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pastel Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This free crochet pattern is crocheted in a textured group combo stitch made up of single crochet half double and double crochet stitches on a large hook size to give it a soft and squishy feel. Makes a beautiful gift for newborn babies and new mums! Crocheted in a worsted weight #4 yarn (aran for UK) to make it give more warmth. Would make a beautiful baby shower gift or make for you own baby, Hope you enjoy."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1.5 groups and 2.5 rows measures approx 1 Inch
Finished Size36 Inches x 35 Inches
Read NextCrochet Rustic Country Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions