Panda C2c Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"So adorable and easy, this panda c2c throw would make the perfect unisex baby gift! Made with the mini (hdc) corner to corner (c2c) crochet technique for an approximate finished size of Width: 27” x Height: 33” . Could be made larger by using the double crochet (dc) c2c technique. Full color graph + written row by row pattern instructions provided. Beginner friendly with only 5 colors and minimal color changes. All the photo & video tutorials provided to learn this fabulous color work technique!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lucky Charms Baby Blanket
- Fairy Tales Baby Blanket
- Easy and Elegant Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Easy "Pitter-Patter" Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Baby's First Crocheted Blanket
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
- Magical Baby Blanket
- Princess Crocodile Stitch Baby Blanket
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions