We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This stunning baby blanket is a perfect way to bring the liveliness of flowering Spring in to a baby’s crib. The easy to learn project is warm and cozy thanks to its tight stitches. The pattern is made using Bernat Baby Blanket yarn in White, Coral Blossom, and Buttercup. This beautiful afghan can be for both boys and girls and will definitely be a hit if gifted. It’s soft color scheme and super chunky yarn is sure to please any baby (or parent)!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size33 inches wide and 38 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions