How To Crochet The Linen Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the linen stitch. Step-by-step directions and video tutorial to help you learn how to master the linen stitch. The texture of the linen stitch is woven and compact, but still very pliable. This simple pattern consists of single crochet and the chain stitch. It is a perfect crochet stitch for a beginner. I love making things using the linen stitch. Once I get the foundation row completed, I get into the rhythm of the pattern and I don’t really have to pay much attention to what I am doing."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe baby blanket finished size is approximately 30″ long and 26″ wide.
- 2 Skeins Red Heart Soft White yarn approximately 728 yards
- 1 Skein Red Heart Minty yarn approximately 364 yards
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking to create an effortlessly elegant crochet afghan, then look no further than this Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet… Continue reading: "Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Summer Breeze Throw
- Crochet Cotton Candy Fluffy Blanket
- Crochet Rustic Country Blanket
- Crochet Guidelines For Standard Bed And Blanket Sizes
- Leaping Stripes And Blocks Squared
- Snowy Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions