French Braid Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The French Braid Blanket is perfect for your next project. It looks complicated, but really it is so easy and you can just zen out with the linen stitch crochet. It looks like Tunisian Crochet, but it isn't! You will have a blast with this blanket pattern, using the very clear instructions and videos. There are 2 versions of this blanket, the Mondo Square version and the Mini Square version. You can pick which one you want to make for your blanket! Both instructions are included below. Also, I have made each square, Mondo and Mini, in 3 different weight yarns to showcase how you can resize the blanket just by changing yarn weight."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions