Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Enter the Bobble Stripe Blanket! It features stripes of alternating bobbles in blue and purple, separated by a rows of half double crochet in a classic medium grey. After finishing the baby blanket's body, the whole thing is wrapped in a single crochet border with even more bobbles! This pattern uses an I 5.5 mm hook and three four colors worsted weight yarn (I used Caron One Pound in Purple, Ultramarine, Robin's Egg, and Grey). It also features a video tutorial for the bobble border."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inches = 12 rows of 12 hdc
Finished Size39x36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- C2c Opossum
- Cute Teddy Bear
- Braided Cables Square
- Cutest Captain Around
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions