Beautiful Baby Boy Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Welcome the newest addition with a beautiful baby afghan! This lovely baby afghan pattern is easy to crochet and uses medium weight yarn and a 5 mm (H) hook. The finished baby blanket is lightweight and machine washable. The project is crocheted with mainly double crochet stitches. The stitch pattern multiple is provided to allow you to make this to any size you wish. Soft and beautiful this baby blanket will make the perfect gift - change up the colors to those preferred by the expectant parents to make the blanket perfect for boys or girls. Have fun with your yarn! Rhondda PS it is never recommended to leave baby alone with a blanket - so please take necessary precautions to keep baby safe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.5 stitches and 2 rows = 1 inch
Finished Size31.75 inches wide by 31 inches long
- Caron Baby Cakes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions