8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
Three Hour Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Three Hour Throw lives up to its name - you can crochet this jumbo afghan in less than 3 hours! And you don’t even need a giant hook - just Bernat Blanket Extra and your own hands, and the free crochet blanket pattern on Moogly! To make the Three Hour Throw, I used two strands of Bernat Blanket Extra held together - and that made some really big stitches! Crocheting with your hands isn’t really any harder than crocheting with a hook. You still yarn over with the yarn before pulling it through loops."
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge1.9 stitches and 1.7 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished Size42" x 54", custom sizing info included
- Bernat Blanket Extra
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- Serene Petals Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions