Summer Breeze Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This throw was created for those cool summer nights where the breeze is just enough that you get a chill but not so chilly that you want to go put on jeans and a sweatshirt. MATERIALS: #4 - worsted weight Sample used: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Finished Sizes: 52” X 60” after blocking. There are instructions for adjusting the pattern if you choose not to block the throw. SKILL LEVEL: This is a advanced beginner/intermediate level pattern with easy to follow instructions. You will need to be familiar with basic crochet stitches. All patterns are in English, and written in standard US terms."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size52" x 60"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did these bright colors catch your eye? You'll love to learn How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color! This is a granny square… Continue reading: "How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions