Quick and Easy Color Block Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This is one of those patterns that once you nail the first few rows, you can completely zone out – and before you know it, you have made huge progress. The stitch used in this pattern is a simple alternating front and back post double crochet, which creates a really neat texture and doesn’t require much thought. You'll be pleased to see your progress as this pattern requires bulky weight yarn and builds up super fast. This blanket measures: 40 Inches X 65 Inches."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size40" x 65"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Country Cottage Crochet Throw
Cosmic Dorm Crochet Throw
50 Shades of Gray Crochet Throw
Pink Plaid Picnic Throw
32 Fast Crochet Afghan Patterns
Floral Beauty Crochet Throw
Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
Make it Quick Afghan
Crochet Throw-back Granny Chevron
Irresistibly Cozy Double Woven Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions