How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Quick and Easy Color Block Throw
By: Alnaar Harnish from www.leeleeknits.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This is one of those patterns that once you nail the first few rows, you can completely zone out – and before you know it, you have made huge progress. The stitch used in this pattern is a simple alternating front and back post double crochet, which creates a really neat texture and doesn’t require much thought. You'll be pleased to see your progress as this pattern requires bulky weight yarn and builds up super fast. This blanket measures: 40 Inches X 65 Inches."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size40" x 65"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Basket Weave Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Athleisure Striped Throw
- 25 Colorful Crochet Afghan Patterns: Ripple Stitch
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Square
- Crochet Blanket Patterns: How to Make 14 Lightweight Summer Afghans
- 12 Point Round Ripple
- How to Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Blueberry Waffleghan
- 15 Ravishing Ripple Afghan Patterns