Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This crochet blanket with a woven look is so much fun to make in a unique stitch. This stitch may look difficult but only uses single, double and chain stitches used in combination. The unique placement of the dropped double crochets into skipped stitches from the previous row gives this stitch its woven appearance. The colorwork technique of using two strands of yarn for different rows also creates this unique look. And don’t worry you won’t have a ton of ends to weave in either! You drop and pick up the yarn strands as you need them - yay! I have a complete photo and video tutorial for the Interlocking Arched Columns stitch used in this blanket to help you as well. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ridiculously Easy Crochet Afghan
- Colorful Cluster V-Stitch Crochet Blanket
- 6-Hour Afghan with Fringe
- Cottage Vibes Throw
- Duchess of Cambridge Crochet Blanket
- Be My Sunshine Afghan Pattern
- 50 Shades of Gray Crochet Throw
- Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan
- Alaskan Blue Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Four-Patch Crochet Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions