Let It Snow Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This Let is Snow Polar Bear blanket is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you'll have both options. Happy crocheting!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 squares= 2 inches
8 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size43 inches by 53 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
- Noelle Blanket
- Baby Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Ties That Bind Blanket
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Beach Day Blanket
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions