Chunky Crochet Velvet Bobble Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This free chunky crochet velvet bobble blanket pattern is one of the softest blankets that I have made to date. It is lightweight and warm. Simply perfect to snuggle under in the cooler weather. If you have never tried using velvet yarn before, I urge you to give it a try. Once you get the feel of the yarn and start to learn what works and what does not with this yarn, it is a joy to work with."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 single crochet to every 4 inches
Finished SizeApproximately 37 inches wide X 50 inches long.
- Misty Grey Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. 3 Skeins for a total of 1,476 yards.
- Size K Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions