C2c Winter Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This corner to corner crochet winter blanket pattern is the perfect snow day blanket! It's worked in the traditional c2c method of making squares in diagonal rows starting from the bottom right corner and working to the top left. Each square is made of three double crochet. If you know how to double crochet and make a chain, you can do c2c! For this winter blanket pattern you'll need worsted weight yarn (#4) and a G/4mm crochet hook. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
Finished Size45 inches by 55 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're a new mom, try rocking your baby to sleep in the wonderful Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanket. An assortment of different… Continue reading: "Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- C2c Winter Blanket
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Blanket
- Holiday Snuggles Throw Blanket
- Christmas Sloth
- Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
- C2c Fall Vibes Square
- Christmas Reindeer
- Santa French Bulldog
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions