Big Bloom Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Big Bloom Blanket is cozy, casual, and creates a simple, modern floral afghan with an easy to memorize repeat! And it’s a free crochet pattern featuring Caron Simply Soft, on Moogly! The Big Bloom Blanket features a stitch pattern that I used on some holiday patterns in the past - and it’s a reader request! However, I’ve updated it this round, making it even easier to crochet, and adding more texture, with fewer color changes. This makes this pattern a great one to relax with, and gives it a great floral look! While I designed the Big Bloom Blanket to use just 2 skeins each of 3 colors of Caron Simply Soft, this pattern can keep growing as long as you keep crocheting! It’s also a great scrapghan pattern - be sure to read the Notes in the pattern for more sizing info!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size48" diameter shown, customizable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions