How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Summer Fling Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I made the Summer Fling Throw in a handy lap blanket/throw size, but I've included the info you'll need to make it in any size you like! And if you are looking for something warmer than Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton, Lion Brand Vanna's Choice is a good acrylic option, and Wool-Ease worsted would be a good wool blend to use for winter weather. This stitch pattern will work no matter what! The size shown makes this extra easy - each strip uses one skein of yarn!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size Baby; Lapghan/Throw; Twin; Queen; King; Cal King
- 1300 - 8900 yards Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
- US-J, 6.0mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This stunning Red Heart Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern will be your new favorite one to hook for those nights of Netflix and… Continue reading: "Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions