We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"If you want to try and incorporate all different kinds of stitches into one blanket, a sampler blanket is the perfect project for you! It doesnt have to be perfect as a sampler it rarely is and it gives you an opportunity to try about anything you like. I like to play with textures, colors and if possible all at the same time. It was the perfect project for me!" You can substitute or omit rows of the pattern you dont like. As long as you end up with 240 stitches in each row of HDCs, you cant go wrong!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size1.80m by 1.80m (71 inch square)
- Various colours of acrylic yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions