How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Ternion Square combines single crochet, trinity stitch, and surface crochet techniques into an interesting geometric pattern. While I designed it in three colors I am already seeing people use its unique block construction to change colors more frequently, add colors, or even use up scraps! Made in Red Heart With Love yarn, or you can substitute another worsted weight, and a J hook. I used two solids and one multi but again, you can go crazy and change colors in every block if you prefer!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions