This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Afghan Hexagon
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Everyone loves crochet hexagons, joined together for baby blankets, throws or afghans I think they can look more beautiful than squares. The materials I used for the samples are light worsted #3 (double knitting for UK users) yarn in two colours with 4.00mm Clover crochet hook, this is a very simple design to make and crochets up really quickly, if you would prefer not to sew them together you can slip stitch them instead. Hope you enjoy!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5dc and 2 rows measures approx 1 inch square
Finished SizeApprox 6 x 6 inches (point to point)
Read NextCarefree Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions