This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Knowing how to crochet the basic crochet shapes would be useful for so many of your Crochet Projects. Be it of any shape ...Rectangle, Oval, Round, Square. You can make so many crochet projects with a simple crochet Base. Crochet Squares are easy and super versatile. There are so many ways to whip a Crochet Square. Today am sharing the pattern to make a Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square. This pattern is simple made with Double Crochets and the crochet stitches are worked in between two stitches which makes the crochet square solid with no gaps. A crochet mitered square can be made in a variety of different ways. You can make them in solid colors or the best would be using a variegated yarn and the way the are crocheted , end result has a tremendous visual effect. Crochet Mitered Squares are usually worked in diagonal from one corner of the square to the other. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to crochet the Bavarian square will open up a whole new world for you. This crochet stitch might look intimidating, but… Continue reading: "How to Crochet the Bavarian Square"
- 3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
- Clusters in the Corner Square
- The Simplest Afghan Square
- Antique Lace Crochet Granny Square
- Serene Sunrise Crochet Granny Square
- Metamorphosis Crochet Square
- Super Easy Crochet Granny Square
- Blossoming Granny Square Tutorial
- Festival of Fall Granny Square Pattern
- Lavender Fields Crochet Blanket Square
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions