We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
One of the most requested new stitches is the crocodile stitch. Follow this full photo tutorial to learn how to make an 8 x 8 inch Crocodile Stitch Afghan Square or use the stitch pattern multiple times to create a full afghan or blanket! This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will not only wow your guests, but it will wow you as well. Using different colors really brings out the texture and design of this granny square pattern.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to easy crochet blanket patterns for fall and winter, nothing screams cozy quite like the Stellar Patchwork Crochet… Continue reading: "Stellar Patchwork Crochet Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn
- Right Round Square
- "Two Hearts that beat as One" C2C Square
- Grey Wolf C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Aurora Skies Ribbed Crochet Baby Blanket
- Bahama Waves Baby Blanket
- Arboretum Square
- "Tigris, the Siberian Tiger" - C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Woolly Sheep C2C Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions