We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
One of the most requested new stitches is the crocodile stitch. Follow this full photo tutorial to learn how to make an 8 x 8 inch Crocodile Stitch Afghan Square or use the stitch pattern multiple times to create a full afghan or blanket! This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will not only wow your guests, but it will wow you as well. Using different colors really brings out the texture and design of this granny square pattern.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Cathedral Window Crochet Square
Simple Delicacy Granny Square Pattern
Practically Perfect Granny Square Pattern
English Garden Inspired Granny Square
Basic Basketweave Square
Charming Charity Square
Marvelous Meadow Crochet Granny Square
Native American Granny Square
Chain Stitch Afghan Square
Block Stitch Crochet Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions