C2c Window Pane Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"A square inspired by a quilt. I love the geometric look! Three sizes included perfect for a throw pillow, but you can also make these squares and sew them together to create a matching afghan! You'll need 190 - 560 yards of worsted weight yarn for this square - I used Red Heart's Super Saver, but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. I worked the 14" size square, and it took me about three and a half hours."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25″ Wide by 4.13″ Tall
Finished Size14″ (22″, 27″) Square
- 190-560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions