Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
An independent knit and crochet designer since 2009, Amanda has been knitting and crocheting longer than she can remember (she was taught by her mother at a very early age). With a creative streak, she rarely works from published patterns, preferring to develop her own designs.
Inspired by her daughter’s first published pattern, Amanda started publishing some of the many designs in her files. She has created both knit and crochet versions of her popular Gypsy Turban and Witch Warmers patterns. She especially loves designing “do-good” patterns that use recycled materials, reduce the amount of throw-aways in our lives, or spread love in the form of a prayer shawl or afghan.
With a master’s degree in library science and many years as a technical writer, editor, and graphic designer, Amanda came to the field of pattern design with the skills needed to produce clear, well-written patterns. Her colorful, carefully crafted pattern downloads are a testament to her love of both knit and crochet, and communication.
Amanda lives on the Texas Gulf Coast with her husband and two cats.
Amanda's Happy Hearth
Patterns on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
- Circle Lapghan
- How To Avoid Stiff Crochet
- How to Crochet: Chain Circle
- Happy Hubby Lapghan
- Rainbowghan Crochet Pattern
- Slip Stitch Join Tutorial
- Crochet in the Round Weaving in Ends Tutorial
Read NextAfghans by Roseanna Beck
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions