Lily Sugar'n Cream
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lily® Sugar'n Cream® is committed to providing knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns. The Lily® Sugar'n Cream® website is a great place to learn all about our yarns and to find your next knitting project or crochet project. With a free membership, you can access free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns.
Lily® Sugar'n Cream® yarns are great for sturdy kitchen knitting projects and functional bath crocheting projects.
Lily® patterns are written especially for Lily® yarns to ensure that the crochet pattern or knitting pattern you start with Lily® yarn will turn out as expected. Free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns are available to members and membership is free.
- Tie Dyed Circles Throw
- Checker Board Afghan
- Country Charm Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Pretty Rose Twists Afghan
- The 60s Mod Throw
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Silk Cloud Yarn
- Fruit Stripe Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Beach House Granny Square Afghan
- Patriotic Partyghan
- Must-Make Crochet Temperature Afghan
- Cheerful Addison Granny Square
- Sunburst Round Baby Afghan
- Moss Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Crochet Tips: Different Types of Yarn
- Must-Have Mitered Granny Square Afghan