This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Starblanket Of Muis
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This is a Tunisian crochet throw written for beginners of Tunisian crochet. There is a photo tutorial included and also videos (dutch). It is made in entrelac in the round. And you join while you go. You can make this blanket on your favorite hook. You do NOT need a Tunisian long hook. To create this amazing look you need to choose the right color. Use a color wheel to choose your opposite color (my green) of the main color and you will create this amazing look."
NotesIt is a throw-size blanket, however the size of the blanket will varies. The size depends on your use of yarn, hooksize and tension.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeYou can use your favorite yarn. It will adjust the size of the blanket
Finished SizeIt will be throw size
- Your favorite yarn
- Crochet hook 1-3 sizes larger then the advise on the label
Make the swatch to determine the right hooksize, because your hook needs to be at least 1-3 sizes larger than the advise on the label.
This blanket is a Tunisian entrelac style blanket. It is joined while you go.
A very simple border is included
Read NextTeal Waves Crochet Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- 58 Crochet Afghan Patterns Using Different Stitches
- Knit-Look Chunky Afghan
- Grit Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- Aspen Print Seed Stitch Tutorial
- Waffle Stitch Crochet
- Bright Beginnings Crochet Blanket
- Dc Cross Stitch Stripes Section
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- Picot Single Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions