Video Tutorial: How to Crochet the Suzette Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Calling all beginning crocheters! (Or more intermediate crocheters who like to zone out and watch Netflix while your hands mindlessly make something beautiful!) This video tutorial is for you! The Suzette crochet stitch is surprisingly easy and a perfect “fancy” stitch for beginners. Use it in my free Suzette bag pattern (search "Suzette" at MakeAndDoCrew.com) or for a lovely afghan pattern. The texture of this stitch is stunning, but you'll have the pattern memorized after one row."
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge will vary based on yarn and hook chosen.
- You can use any yarn and corresponding hook to complete this stitch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions