Crochet Stitch Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Crochet Stitch Guide
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
No matter what your skill level is in crochet, it's hard to say that you know how to do ALL of the stitches. Inside the Crochet Stitch Guide by Jean Leinhauser and Mary Ann Frits, you will learn how to crochet 86 different crochet stitches. Yep, that's right- there are 86 different stitches in crochet that you could be applying to your work.
Many people know the basic crochet stitches: single, double, ripple, popcorn, picot, etc. But do you know how to crochet Wandering Popcorns? Picots on Parade? Spanish Fans? Floating Shells? I will be the first to admit that not only do I not know how to crochet these crochet stitches, but I literally had never even heard of them beforeI picked up this book! I can't wait to sit down and get really familiar with these intriguing stitches. A few of my personal favorites are the Tisket-Tasket Baskets, Spikes in a Row, Royal Wonder, and Tri-Color Beauty.
Plus, the size of this crochet book is hard not to love. It's the perfect pocket size and will comfortably fit into your bag, so you can take your lessons with you wherever you go! This book may be small, but it packs a lot of punch. This 96-page book is chock-full of amazing crochet stitches that you will be able to apply to practucally any crochet pattern. You can work these stitches with any type of size of yarn.
Read NextQuilt-Inspired Throws
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Quilt-Inspired Throws
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- Learn Bruges Lace Book
- Enter to win a copy of Beginner's Guide to Crochet Motifs!
- Granny Squares Now: Dozens of Fresh Takes on a Crochet Classic
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- The Big Book of Crochet Stitches Review
- Enter to win the little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Throws Worked in the Round
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions