We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Did you know you can help fight women's heart disease through crochet? That's right- you can make a difference with just your hook and some red yarn!
Crochet Red by Laura Zander features a collection gorgeous crochet patterns designed by a variety of talented designers including Edie Eckman, Robyn Chachula, Kristin Omdahl, Linda Permann, Melissa Leapman, Nicky Epstein, Deborah Newton, and Jenny King. A variety of patterns are available such as the Tunisian Chevron Scarf (pg. 28), Petal Cabled Hat (pg. 31), Mixed Motif Tote (pg 48), Textured Jacket (pg. 60), and more. Our personal favorite, of course, is the Gingham Afghan on page 34.
The best thing about this book is that it's not just a collection of pretty red patterns. The third book in the successful Stitch Red series (first was Sew Red and then Knit Red), Crochet Red actually offers readers encouragement for women to take control of their heart health. The patterns are accompanied by personal stories by the designers about heart disease, or tips and tricks for staying healthy. This book is not just your average crochet book; it's inspiration and motivation for women to stay both happy AND healthy.
If we still haven't convinced you yet on how amazing this crochet book is, then perhaps this will help: a percentage of the sales of this book goes to the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, in support of The Heart Truth and women’s heart health education and research. Crochet has never been so rewarding!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Filet Afghans
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Blankets for Toddlers
- Throws Worked in the Round
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Quilt-Inspired Throws
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Panda C2c Blanket
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
- Ahavah Baby Blanket
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Latte Delight Crochet Blanket
- Textured Bobble Throw
- Sea Turtle C2c Throw
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Moon And Stars Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions