Blankets for Toddlers
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Babies of all ages love snuggling up with blankets, especially when they are homemade! Inside Blankets for Toddlers by Carole Prior, you will find a lovely collection of crochet baby blankets to make for your little one. There are 12 different crochet designs to choose from, each with two different sets of instructions. The crochet patterns for each blanket all include directions on how to implement single crochet or double crochet construction.
All of the crochet baby blanket patterns are rated Beginner or Easy skill level and all use medium weight yarn. You'll have the choice to make a lightweight blanket or a more heavy one, depending on how your little one will use the blanket. No matter which you decide (a lightweight or a heavy blanket), the math is already done so you don't need to worry about figuring out dimensions for each pattern.
The best thing about this book is that the shopping lists for each pattern (single strand versus double strand) are color coded. This makes it super easy to determine how your decision will impact the amount of yarn you need, the size hook to use, and the number of stitches you will use for the starting chain.
A few of my personal favorite crochet patterns inside Blankets for Toddlers include the Party Time blanket (pg. 18), the Cuddler (pg. 31), and On The Go (pg. 38).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many cultures throughout the world believe that ladybugs are lucky, so harness that good will with the Luck be a Ladybug Crochet… Continue reading: "Luck Be a Ladybug Crochet Afghan"
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
- Enter to Win the
- Learn Bruges Lace Book
- Granny Squares: 20 Crochet Projects With A Vintage Vibe
- Quilt-Inspired Throws
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- 100 Colorful Granny Squares to Crochet Book
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
- Ahavah Baby Blanket
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Latte Delight Crochet Blanket
- Textured Bobble Throw
- Sea Turtle C2c Throw
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Moon And Stars Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions