Animal Lovie Blankets
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Thanks to lovie blankets, babies no longer have to decide between snuggling with a stuffed animal or a soft baby blanket-- now they can do both at the same time! Lovie blankets like these are smaller blankets with an animal head attached to it. It may sound silly, but they are super cute and kids absolutely adore them.
Inside Animal Lovie Blankets by Yolanda Soto-Lopez, you will find seven quick and easy crochet designs for animal baby blankets. Lovie blankets like these are not your average crochet baby blankets. They are made by crocheting one big granny square, then attaching a small animal head to the middle of it. They are great for kids because they will always bring a smile to your baby's face; it's like they always have a little friend to take with them everywhere they go.
Babies love lovie blankets because they are fun to cuddle with, and moms love them because they know it's something they can always count on to make their baby feel safe. When your little one is away from home, these crocheted lovie blankets will make them feel like a piece of home is with them at all times. Both babies and moms appreciate the feeling of comfort that comes with these particular types of crochet baby blankets.
Each one of these unique crochet baby blanket patterns are super easy to crochet. Choose from the following super cute designs: Puppy, Bunny, Kitty, Lamb, Panda, Owl, and a Brown Bear. They're all fairly gender-neutral, so there's definitely a pattern for everyone. Make one for your own little baby, or crochet one of these unique baby blankets for an expectant mom-to-be.
Read Next101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We all see baby girls as princesses, so give yours the royal treatment with Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket. It's a… Continue reading: "Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket"
- Win a Free Copy of 101 Quick and Easy Crochet Stitches!
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Crochet
- Chance to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Beyond The Square Crochet Motifs Book
- Throws Worked in the Round
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- 50 Ripple Stitches Book
- The Essential Book of Crochet Techniques
- Filet Afghans
- Win the Beginner Crochet Book Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions