Rainfall Crochet Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Beautiful textured crochet stitch for afghans. The pattern consists of two repetitive rows, so it will be very nice to look at multi-colored stripes. With that, no matter what row you start with another color – even or odd. This pattern can be a little easier if you make dc instead of tr and if you make in the arches two dc instead three. Interestingly looks wrong side pattern – squares. Still, it looks like wrong side. So, crochet with fun!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeany gauge
Finished SizeAny size you want
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Yarn fanatics know that while crocheting and knitting both use yarn, they're very different art forms. So if you're fan of both… Continue reading: "Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions