Simple Baby Afghan Tutorial
The Simple Baby Afghan Tutorial is a super easy crochet project for beginners. Create this multicolored and cozy afghan for the baby or kid in your life. It'll become their favorite nap time blankie for sure!
In order to achieve the beautiful dynamic colorways, you'll crochet this afghan holding three strands of yarn together. It's an easy way to create an impressive effect!
This project is super simple for new crocheters because it is done entirely in single crochet stitches! It's the perfect mindless pattern to do while you watch TV, listen to an audiobook, or chat with friends. And the finished result is a blanket that will be cherished for many years to come.
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 single crochet and 6 rows in a 4"x4" area using three strands together with yarn and hook specified. (Note: If you aren't able to achieve this gauge using the yarns and hook specified it's ok--just work number of chains required to make the foundation chain 34")
- S-35 19.00mm crochet hook
- 3 skeins Berroco Comfort Chunky yarn in 5743/Goldenrod (category 5)
- 3 skeins Berroco Comfort Chunky yarn in 5700/Chalk (category 5)
- 3 skeins Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn in Pink (this is actually a category 4 yarn but the gauge is similar to the Berroco...)
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Read NextPretty In Pink Elephant Lovey