This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Double Crochet Cluster stitch adds a beautiful texture to any of your crochet projects. Its a stitch which looks lovely in any form and it works up pretty quick. There are many variations to a Double Crochet Cluster stitch. Be it a 2 loop Cluster , 3 loop Cluster or a 4 loop cluster , this stitch always makes the finished project admirable. Today am sharing the pattern for Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket. The pattern uses Double Crochet cluster stitch worked in bunch which gives the blanket lovely texture and volume. It's a One Row Repeat pattern. The repetitive nature of this pattern makes it super easy to memorize and fun to work up. You can easily make them as small as you want, or as large as you want. Crocheted Blankets are often the best choice to give as gifts to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 38 inches- Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Ridiculously Easy Crochet Afghan
- Little Bit of Everything Afghan
- Cottage Vibes Throw
- Beautiful Beginner Crochet Throw
- Fall Foliage Afghan
- Classic Striped Puff Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Plum Ribbon Afghan
- Pizza Party Crochet Snuggle Sack
- Progressive Pattern Stitch Afghan
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions