This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
Marks In The Snow Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This throw was inspired by freshly snowed on fields and different marks that can be found on such blank canvas, be it regular pattern of shoes soles, car tires or strange and wonderful animal marks. The yarn gives off slight sheen reminiscent of freshly snowed on fields reflecting the morning winter sun. Similar bulky weight yarns may be substituted; please check gauge. Beginning ch 2 does NOT count as stitch in Celtic weave st pattern. Beginning ch 2 DOES count as stitch in Waffle st pattern. Pompoms are added in each corner at the end."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge:
12 sts x 8 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over Celtic weave st pattern
12 sts x 7 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over Waffle st pattern
Finished Size The final throw measurements (blocked): 118 cm wide x 150 cm long (approximately 46.5 x 59 in)
- Stylecraft Bellissima Chunky (100% Acrylic | bulky | 100 g (3.5 oz) = 145 m (158 yds)), Paper Parchment (#3973) 19 skeins
- Crochet hook size 6.0 mm (J/10) or size to obtain the gauge
- Pompom maker (Clover size blue) or 8 cm (3 in) wide piece of cardboard
- Tapestry needle
Read NextBeautiful Beginner Crochet Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- Quick Crochet Cluster Blanket Pattern
- Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- Pumpkin Spice Solid Granny Square Blanket
- Granny Square Holy Book Cover Easy To Explain
- Chainless Foundation Crochet Blanket With Single Crochets
- Puff Stitch Mesh Section
- Wattle Stitch Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions