Snowy Field Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This snowy field crochet blanket is one of those easy crochet patterns that are a joy to make once you get started. With the half double crochet v-stitch pattern that is finished off with a front and back post double crochet. I just love how this blanket turned out. Years ago, I would have just made wide stripes all the same size; however, the more modern look is to have varying sizes of stripes. This crochet pattern does have repeating rows for an easy pattern, but I still think that this blanket has a very modern look to it. The crochet border is very easy to achieve with the front and back post double crochet."
NotesThis is a very nice size for a lap afghan.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeI had 13 stitches for 4 inches
Finished Size33 inches wide by 44 inches long
- 1 Skein Charcoal yarn. I used Red Heart 364 yards.
- 3 Skeins Soft White. I used Red heart 1092 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions