This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
Honey Peaks Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Honey Peaks throw is the perfect blanket for those cold winter days, when all you need is a cup of tea with some honey, book or a crochet project and a great view of snowy mountains out of your window. This throw is worked up quick thanks to the bulky yarn while it is far from ordinary thanks to the combination of Tunisian crochet stitches. Number of loops on hook equals number of sts for row counting. The throw is worked flat with RS always facing; the pattern consists of two alternating sections: 12 rows of honeycomb section worked in Mustard Yellow and 12 rows of peaks section worked in Misty Grey. The two sections are separated by 1 row of Tunisian simple stitch worked in the colour of the consecutive stitch section. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge: 13 sts x 11 rows= 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over stitch pattern
Finished Size132 cm x 153 cm (approx. 52 x 60 in)
- Tunisian crochet hook size 7 mm with cable (at least 100 cm (40 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMountain Trail Tweed Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Arruga Stitch Section
- Back Loop Single Crochet Section
- Simple Shells Section
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sea Glass Hexagon Afghan
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- Quick Crochet Cluster Blanket Pattern
- Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions