How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This classy crochet textured blanket in blue adds a subtle personality to a modern home decor. Small accents can brighten and finish off the look of areas throughout your home. This crochet blanket has lovely texture that is easy to achieve. In a neutral living room, a blue throw or pillow can add subtle personality to a sofa. The brightness of the blue can draw the eye in that direction. This pattern has alternating rows of double crochet; then the double crochet v-stitch cluster. Pattern includes written directions and both a right and left hand video of stitches used in pattern to help you be successful with this lovely blanket."
The blanket color rows are repeated throughout.
5 rows of Sky Blue
2 rows of Grey Heather
3 rows of White
Repeat these 10 color rows 8 times for a total of 80 rows.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is 13 stitches to every 4 inches. In order to make the blanket wider or narrower, the blanket it worked in multiples of 3 plus 5. This means my blanket that was started with 131 no-chain double crochet stitches is: 3 X 42 = 126 + 5 = 131.
Finished SizeThe blanket is 60 inches long and 52 inches wide measured with the crochet border.
- White Caron One Pound 1 3/4 skeins or 1,421 yards.
- Sky Blue Caron One Pound 1 skein or 812 yards.
- Grey Heather Red Heart Super Saver 1 skein or 482 yards.
- Size J Crochet Hook 6.0 MM
- Yarn Needle to sew in the yarn ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Beginner Crochet Throw
- Wintertide Sampler Throw Pattern
- Spring into Summer Blanket
- Finger Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Let It Go Frozen Blanket
- Sky Blue Crochet Bed Throw
- Duchess of Cambridge Crochet Blanket
- Magical Butterfly Throw
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Moroccan Tile Rainbowghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- Unicorn Bricks Baby Blanket
- Puddles Of Love Baby Blanket
- Camden Blanket
- Starburst Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions