This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
C2c Crochet Buffalo Plaid Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"The Buffalo Plaid C2C Blanket is perfect for nights when being snuggled up and cozy on the couch is all you want to do. Crochet this blanket on the bias, combining the griddle stitch with buffalo plaid colorwork to create a stunning effect. Lastly, you’ll add a simple ribbed log cabin border to compliment this classically modern design. Includes a Video Tutorial, step-by-step photo tutorial, construction chart, and Printable Buffalo Plaid Stitch & Colorwork Chart! Size: - 58" W x 70" L (size shown in the photos) - Instructions are included to make ANY size C2C buffalo plaid blanket. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- Butter Mints Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Smoothie Squares Crochet Blanket
- Wintertide Sampler Throw Pattern
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Golden Years Crochet Blanket
- Simple Forgiving Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Make it Quick Afghan
- Twilight Shells Throw
- Gold Coast Lapghan
- Minion-Inspired Crochet Baby Cocoon
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions