Crochet Chevron Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This crochet chevron blanket pattern creates a beautiful zig zag pattern consisting of peaks and valleys. Can be used as a blanket or bed scarf. In addition to the written pattern, there are photo tutorials, as well as, a video tutorial to help everyone be able to crochet this too. Look closely at this pattern and notice the details. There is almost a look of 3 D. This is achieved by crocheting in the back loop, using single crochet, and creating a zig zag pattern. Additionally, the yarn colors help create a country chic color pattern. n this pattern, the peaks are formed by working three SC into one stitch. The valleys are formed by skipping over 2 stitches."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn my chevron crochet pattern, I worked 13 SC up and down each side. Therefore, one peak is 29 stitches. Here are how the 29 stitches are calculated. There are 13 stitches on each side and 3 extra stitches at the top (13 + 13 + 3 = 29).
Finished SizeFinished blanket size is approximately 30 inches wide by 56 inches long. Six Peaks.
- 3 skeins Caron Simply Soft in Bone or approximately 945 yards.
- 4 skeins Loops & Threads Blue Moon or approximately 828 yards
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Yarn fanatics know that while crocheting and knitting both use yarn, they're very different art forms. So if you're fan of both… Continue reading: "Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions